Saturday, May 18, 2013

Apologies

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I last posted!

I've been busy working on my novel and honestly completely forgot about my blog . . . until a couple days ago when my mom mentioned it to me. So, I'm sorry for my complete lack of dedication!

I'm halfway through my second time editing the fantasy adventure that I'm writing. The problem that I'm facing is that my writing has greatly improved since the first draft of this book--which I started writing when I was sixteen. So, in the editing process, I come across sections that are extremely . . . juvenile. Understandably, these sections take extra work and it has become a very time consuming process. Despite the amount of time I've been putting into it, I thoroughly enjoy the process.

Hardly a valid excuse for such negligence, but the only one I have. Perhaps I will post a section from my book in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment