Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome

I'm really excited to start blogging! This blog is going to serve as my public journal, where I can express myself through writing...which is what I find most convenient for sharing my thoughts and opinions.

Here is a run-down of what I plan to do: Simply, I want to share my thoughts, rants, raves, writings, and any other random piece of information I care to express. Posts will be organized to the left, under their month & title, as well as organized by labels... plus whatever else I decide to throw in there.

Today, I am home with some pretty crazy snow fall outside. Yes, it is March, but winter doesn't seem to want to loosen its hold quite yet. It has to have its final hurrah. I don't mind, we are now just one snow storm closer to spring's warm awakening.

With cold winter on the mind, I think I will post a short story I wrote with a cold theme incorporated into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment